Sandeep Packers Movers - Sandeep Movers and Packers are big fraud

hi,

hi,

I am writing this complain when i am completely in despair and frustrated with the manner in which the Sandeep Movers and Packers have handled my bike ( BAJAJ AVENGER'S ) transportaion from New Delhi to Pune which was loaded on 30th of OCT 2010 and till date hasnt been delievered to me.....Bill no given to me is ( 767) the bill date is 30th oct 2010.......The contact numbers of these people are

1) Rakesh Kataria/Rohtash kumar (9899717057)------he is the guy who loaded

2) JP Sharma----9860727037--------he claims he is the malik

These two guys and everybody else is a fraud.......Please community member Guide me what i can do...Even the possiblity is that my bike is either stolen...or u never know they have changed the orignol parts ....cant rule out any possiblity.....Also tell me the legal route.......Something must be done to stop this menace......And all others never choose this company...Never ever..........Will COntacting Police help........I can go to any level to teach these guys a lesson..........

Ankit Sharma

Review about: Bajaj Avenger.

Sandeep Packers Movers - Wrost services by Sandeep Packers

Dearborn, Michigan 0 comments

Sandeep packers are not reliable service. They are not at all professional.

They don't stand by their promises. I have to move from Pune to Chennai, first they said the payment 80/20. But when the goods are loaded they charged me 100% advance. When I got the delivery (that too 3 days late) then my households goods were BADLY DAMAGED.

Moreover some of them items are missing. After repetitive calls they did not reply and give any positive reference. I am planning to lodge a police complaint against them.

Dear moderators please be very very careful when you choose any service. You can contact me at allraj@yahoo.com

Review about: Packer And Movers.

Sandeep Packers Movers - Sandeep packer and Movers, the worst service.

Haryana, Haryana 4 comments

Hi Moderators and other panel members

I availed service of Sandeep Packers and Movers, Pune to shift my household items from my residence in Pune to Delhi. I was promised that the complete movement will be door to door; directly from my Pune address to Delhi address and there will not be any loading/unloading in between. The truck will start from Viman nagar Pune and reach at my above said address in Delhi directly. For this i was even charged extra money.

At the time of discussion I was promised safe delivery of all my household items by you. As per our discussion the goods were transported from Pune to Delhi. The consignment was delivered to me on 2nd October'09.

While receiving the goods I noticed following deficiencies in the service.

The truck which was carrying the items was a local numbered truck; which ultimately means that contrary to the promise made to directly do door to door shifting from place of pickup to place of delivery) the complete household items have been unloaded and again loaded to different vehicles during the transit.

The packing has not been done properly due to which most of the items were broken or had multiple scratches and major dents, which would be difficult to repair (List provided below).

Many Items were broken (List provided below).

Some of the items were not been shifted at all.

I have stopped the payment of the remaining 5000 rupees to them.

In all following damages have been made.

The Steel Almira has multiple major dents on both sides.

The front top of the Almira has been completely destroyed beyond repair.

The refrigerator has multiple major dents and scratches on the front side.

The wooden top of the TV Trolley has been broken from one corner.

Two wheels of the TV Trolley is broken.

Back of the Microwave oven has multiple major dents.

Middle glass of the Dining table is broken.

Glass of the picture frame (two frames, one big and other small) is broken.

Glass of the wall clock is broken.

Many crockery items have been broken.

The assembling of the Bed, Dinning Table and Center Table was not done by them.

One Leg of the center table is broken.

Aqua guard has been left in Pune, due to which I have to buy drinking water.

Although i had paid for unpacking, it was not done by them, i had to myself do unpacking for the items

This has been informed to them (by phone on their mobile no) and to their staff members (face to face discussion) here in Delhi office but no effort has been made by them to rectify.

Also the Insurance papers for which I have paid separate money has not been given to me.

I have called them several times, each time i am told that they will do it by eveing, but never turn up.

I have also mailed to them all these details but they are not responding to my mail.

I have also threatened them to drag them to Consumer court, but to no effect.

Please guide me how to proceed, i am ready to file a case against them in any forum if required.

Abhijeet kumar

Company Profile:

Sandeep Packers and Movers,

H.No. 377, Rajiv Colony

Jakhad Market Naharpurroopa

Gurgoan

Office: 9811588787, 0124-3217037, 09860727037 .

Mobile: 9899646264, 09860727037

Ph No: 020 - 65343582, Cell: 9922220745, 9326717037

EMail: info@sandeeppackersmovers.com

Comments

Surat, Gujarat, India #746531

same with us we pick this company information according to top 5th.in on live chat they promising for best packers and movers company of the city.

this is conversation in Between me and alka

Customer support

Chat started

Alka

Hi, Can I help you to select right Packers Movers for you?

hi

Alka joined the chat

Alka

This is Alka, May I know your name please ?

You - Click here to change

i want shift my home from bhubaneswar

Ok

May I know your name please ?

Arun

Alka

5th.in a brand of bGlide, we represent selected and verified Packers and Movers. I can help you to get best rates for your relocation.

From where are you planning to relocate ?

from bhubaneswar

to Surat

Ok

Can you give me your requirements in brief?

You - Click here to change

yeah sure I have home used materials only

including my electronic appliances

Alka

Can I get your contact number where someone can discuss your requirements in detail.

plz give me budget here

so I'll decide

bcoz i was given my number one of agencies and got more than 10 calls

so I dont want repeat that

Alka

I am not sure i will send your query all good packers movers and they will call u and you can choose best rates so pl give me your no. and email id

You - Click here to change

Sorry for that one of my friend did this with your site and he got more than 10 calls

if only 5 best packers and movers at here so how he got 10 calls

be frank that is our agencies only

agencies or moving companies making fool I think

so fine

bye

Ok as u like

You - Click here to change

it means you people not providing estimates?

?

you there?

You - Click here to change

it means you people not providing estimate?

Alka

We take only ur datails and send best packers movers they will call and email to you and give good sarvices

You - Click here to change

how you say this packers and movers is best company of city

It's our 5 year experiances

You - Click here to change

ask to sandeep packers in pune

he is listed in your list

more than 50% goods get damage

is this your 5 years experience

Alka left the chat

ask him

justclaiming for best packers and movers they don't know never ever what is mean by best

Hi Hemant and Sushil,

If you guys are planning any action, do keep me in loop. i am with you.

Abhi

Hey Hemant, Please check your mails. I also cheated by Sandeep packers.

I Need your help. I was looking some kind of help to make them understand for this unprofessionalism.

I used the services of Sandeep packerd to move from Pune to Chennai on 10 Oct. They charged me all the amount in advance. When I got the delivery (that too 3 days late) then my item were smashed as listed below.

1) Broken roof of cooler and trolly wheel

2) Broken trolley of brief case

3) Broker Computer table (in irreparable condition)

4) Seat of Folding chair broken

6) An almira dented from both side.

7) Refrigerator dented from front.

More over my one carton is still missing and that was containing my official documents.

These guys are messed up everything. You can contact me at allraj@yahoo.com

I can send you the photos of my items those has been turned into derby now.

View more comments