Dearborn, Michigan

Sandeep packers are not reliable service.They are not at all professional.

They don't stand by their promises. I have to move from Pune to Chennai, first they said the payment 80/20. But when the goods are loaded they charged me 100% advance. When I got the delivery (that too 3 days late) then my households goods were BADLY DAMAGED.

Moreover some of them items are missing. After repetitive calls they did not reply and give any positive reference. I am planning to lodge a police complaint against them.

Dear moderators please be very very careful when you choose any service.You can contact me at allraj@yahoo.com

Had an Experience with Sandeep Packers Movers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pods - POD #61719BX was defective and allowed rain water inside to damage several pieces of our furniture. Pods "We discovered on May 24th, 2017 when we opened 61719BX to remove our belongings at our new address that rain had leaked into that POD and damaged our leather love..." Read more Uhaul - I will never try to rent a truck from U Haul Uhaul "I made a reservation for a truck on June 14, 2017 with the number 27219830 for July 2nd 7:am. One day before moving, July 1st, an U Haul representative from..." Read more MOVE FOR LESS HORRIBLE Move For Less "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..." Read more Public Moving And Storage - Terrible Public Moving And Storage "They showed up at our house to pack and move our belongs 5 hours late and stayed all night (we went to a hotel) and finished at 5:30 am. They..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more