Dearborn, Michigan

Sandeep packers are not reliable service.They are not at all professional.

They don't stand by their promises. I have to move from Pune to Chennai, first they said the payment 80/20. But when the goods are loaded they charged me 100% advance. When I got the delivery (that too 3 days late) then my households goods were BADLY DAMAGED.

Moreover some of them items are missing. After repetitive calls they did not reply and give any positive reference. I am planning to lodge a police complaint against them.

Dear moderators please be very very careful when you choose any service.You can contact me at allraj@yahoo.com

Had an Experience with Sandeep Packers Movers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Geeomotayo Cargo - WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Geeomotayo Cargo "My advice to anyone wanting to deal with this company is to run away! Let my experience be a warning - my dealings with this horrible company is my first..." Read more Pack And Load Services - The worst company ever! Pack And Load Services "PODS recommended Pack and load, so we hired them to move us from Chicago to Denver. We first went to a rental then to a home, while putting one of..." Read more Uhaul - Uhau Mississauga completely incompetent Uhaul "I rented a truck 15 inch's with a trailer for my car, Uhaul Marvis, gave me a trailer the light was broken and the guy was a complete incompetent, he..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more