Sandeep packers are not reliable service.They are not at all professional.

They don't stand by their promises. I have to move from Pune to Chennai, first they said the payment 80/20. But when the goods are loaded they charged me 100% advance. When I got the delivery (that too 3 days late) then my households goods were BADLY DAMAGED.

Moreover some of them items are missing. After repetitive calls they did not reply and give any positive reference. I am planning to lodge a police complaint against them.

Dear moderators please be very very careful when you choose any service.You can contact me at allraj@yahoo.com

Had an Experience with Sandeep Packers Movers?

Comments

Town to Town Movers - Moving Service Review Town to Town Movers "We hired Town to Town movers to help us move yesterday. My husband called them for the estimate, as we had no appliances to move, just 2 dressers, 2 beds,..." Read more Unique Van Lines - Furniture Finally delivered, on a HOLIDAY! Unique Van Lines "This experience started out ok. The movers carefully wrapped everything very well, in fact too well. The heaviest item, my electronic bed base was broken in 2 places. That said,..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more PODS - POD #61719BX was defective and allowed rain water inside to damage several pieces of our furniture. PODS "We discovered on May 24th, 2017 when we opened 61719BX to remove our belongings at our new address that rain had leaked into that POD and damaged our leather love..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more